Thank you to all of our distributors for joining us for another great conference! This year, our team met up in Cancun, Mexico for our annual distributor conference. We enjoyed two days in the classroom learning about new products and industry updates, and spent the evenings networking over a golf game or delicious meal at our resort. It was great to reconnect with so many, and see a few fresh faces excited to start their turf journey! A big thank you to everyone at Synthetic Turf International for all their hard work putting this week together for us!
Stay tuned for some exciting news about our product line coming soon!
Experience a Greener World, 1-800-279-8873 or [email protected]
When you’re in the middle of a big home renovation or new home build, it can feel quite overwhelming. We know that you have your hands full, that’s why our team did the research for you. We scoured our sources and came up with the top 5 home design trends to watch for 2017!
- Subway Tiles. We know this isn’t new, but it is oh so in. From your kitchen backsplash, to bathroom showers, these tiles can transform a room themselves with their simplicity. The versatility and affordability helped bring this trend to the top of our list for 2017.
- Marble. The marble trend applies to bathroom countertops, kitchen islands, and interior décor items such as candles.
- Wooden features. Wood is in, everything from various colours of hardwood flooring, to statement wood beams throughout the home.
- Smart home features. Our technology is becoming more and more a part of our everyday lives, and our homes are adapting to this lifestyle. Consider adding a charging station where you spend the most time, or using an app to control the lights and alarm system all at once.
- Environmentally friendly components. This is where xeriscaping has become a huge trend, with more and more landscape designers looking for Synthetic Turf supplier/installers for this year’s home builds and renovations.
Whether you’re building your home from the ground up, or renovating room by room, we hope this list helps in making some of the decisions. Simple, neutral designs will look great for decades to come and increase the value of your home.
If you are looking to Experience a Greener World, contact us at 1-800-279-8873 or [email protected]